L&M Precision Fabrication employs qualified personnel in the positions listed below.
- CNC Turret Punch Press Operators
- CNC Brake Press Operators
- Welder, thin metal
- Powder coat applicators
We are looking for the kind of person who will be committed to the L&M team by:
- Arriving on time, and being prepared to accept assigned tasks for the good of the team
- Cooperating with leaders and supporting and assisting others in their work
- Thinking positively, giving constructive suggestions
- Solving problems by focusing on the mission and the customer
- Treating others, both customers and fellow team members with dignity and respect
A Commitment to Quality
L&M desires employees who will commit to quality work and customer service by valuing our customers and cooperating productively with other employees, total commitment to the AS 9100 quality management system and continuing improvement of processes, capabilities and effectiveness of your work station.
A Commitment to the L&M Equal Opportunity Policy
Every person should be treated with dignity and respect and should be judged only by his/her individual abilities and merit of accomplishment. L&M will not hire or retain anyone who practices or permits prejudice, harassment or discrimination against anyone due to their race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or marital status.
A Commitment to the L&M Drug-Free Policy
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon passing a drug test. Employees must also agree to random drug and alcohol testing as a condition of employment. Additional unannounced testing is required if there is any reason a supervisor suspects chemical impairment or following an industrial accident.
Forward your resume via email with the word "Resume" in the subject line to LM@LMprecfab.com.