Our machine shop capabilities allow us to complete your project at one location. CNC Technology and extensive operator skill and experience provides tight tolerance, quality production of your parts and assemblies. L&M Precision Fabrication works with all types of plastics, composites and metals, including copper and brass. Our broad capabilities encompass the manufacture of small to large parts, prototype to high-volume runs, and simple to intricate parts. L&M Precision Fabrication is equipped with CNC Milling Centers and Lathes. We demonstrate a high level of service to both domestic and international companies. Our service was recognized by the 2008 Agora Award for Business Excellence, Medium Business of the Year. At L&M Precision Fabrication we take pride in our machining capabilities as well as our employee educational programs, all of which have contributed to our reputation as an excellent service provider.
In addition to machining we take pride in our sheet metal manufacturing capabilities, thin meal welding, powder coating (final finishes), light assembly and engineering and design assistance services - using Solid Works 3D CAD software - adding cost effective value for our customers.
|AS 9100C quality system - L&M Precision Fabrication Inc., is committed to meeting or exceeding all customer requirements and expectations by continually improving processes, capabilities, and the effectiveness of quality management systems.
|L&M Precision Fabrication's engineering department is committed to continuous improvement of existing product lines and to ongoing research and development of new solutions for current manufacturing challenges.
|L&M Precision Fabrication's shipping department is staffed with dedicated individuals who ensure that your products or parts and assemblies are shipped safely and securely. L&M is serviced by FedEX, UPS, and short- and long-haul freight companies. L&M trucks provide local delivery.
- Electronic Gaming
- Signal Control
|Lean Manufacturing processes contribute to L&M's consistent quality and continual process improvement. All managers and supervisors are Lean Manufacturing Certified
Response to customer needs is immediate, whether it be:
- engineering changes
- lead time
- nonconformance issues
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS 9100C
- MIL-STD compliance for DOD, USAF, USN, and FAA
- NEMA 3 to NEMA 12 enclosures manufactured and assembled
- RoHS compliant materials used in all manufacturing processes
- Weld Shop Certified to AWS, Military Spec and Aerospace Standards
- CNC Vertical Mills, 3 axis
- CNC Lathes
- CNC Milling Centers, 3 axis, 40x20x15
- CNC Milling Center, 4-axis, 50x20x25
- Drill presses
- Oven, Colmet 8' x 8' x 10'
- Pressure Island
- Sames Powder Guns/Sprayer Control Unit
- Spray Booth Donaldson Torit Downflow Dust Collector and recycle bins
- Digital Height Gauge, Tesa-Hite 700, Model 730044, 28"
- Optical Compariter, MasterView MV14
- Surface Plate, 24"x36"x4", Inspection Grade
- Surface Plate, 36"x48"x6", Inspection Grade
- CMM, FARO Gauge Plus, 48"
|Metal finishing is the art of making your manufactured parts look their finest. This process may simply polish the surface to provide a bright appearance or consist of applying another metal to change the surface properties or appearance of the part.
- Powder Coating
- Chemical Film
- Silk Screening