CNC Punching and Forming
L&M Precision Fabrication uses CNC technology to accurately manufacture parts and components. The use of CNC manufacturing equipment combined with the the AS 9100C Quality Management System, provides consistent quality and dimensional precision throughout the project. From the simplest bracket to the most complex chassis or enclosure, we have the experience to form your parts. We specialize in precision forming and fabricating component parts to be integrated into final assembly of products across a wide range of industries. L&M was recognized by the 2008 Agora Award for Business Excellence, Medium Sized Business of the Year.
In addition to manufacturing your sheet metal part we take pride in our machining capabilities, welding, powder coating (final finishes), light assembly, and engineering and design assistance services - using Solid Works 3D CAD software - adding cost effective value for our customers.
Some of the materials we work with include:
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Hot Rolled Steel
- Stainless Steel
|AS 9100C quality system - L&M Precision Fabrication Inc., is committed to meeting or exceeding all customer requirements and expectations by continually improving processes, capabilities, and the effectiveness of quality management systems.
|L&M Precision Fabrication's engineering department is committed to continuous improvement of existing product lines and to ongoing research and development of new solutions for current manufacturing challenges.
|L&M Precision Fabrication's shipping department is staffed with dedicated individuals who ensure that your products or parts and assemblies are shipped safely and securely. L&M is serviced by FedEX, UPS, and short- and long-haul freight companies. L&M trucks provide local delivery.
- Electronic Gaming
- Signal Control
|Lean Manufacturing processes contribute to L&M's consistent quality and continual process improvement. All managers and supervisors are Lean Manufacturing Certified
Response to customer needs is immediate, whether it be:
- engineering changes
- lead time
- nonconformance issues
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS 9100C
- Weld Shop Certified to AWS, Military Spec and Aerospace Standards. Certified to AWS 17.1
- MIL-STD compliance for DOD, USAF, USN, and FAA
- NEMA 3 to NEMA 12 enclosures manufactured and assembled
- RoHS compliant materials used in all manufacturing processes
- Shear, 6 foot
- CNC Turret Punch Presses, 22 and 40 stations w/ 2 ea. auto indexing
- CNC Break Presses, 4'-20T; 6'-60T; 10'- 125T 5 axis.
- Hardware presses, 2T and 6T.
- Finger Brake
- Power Pinch Rollers, 25" 50"
- Power Notcher
- Tumbler/De-burr: Vibra Bur and Finishing Mill, 10 cu. Ft.
- Grainers: Wet- 39"L, Dry- 36"
- Cincinnati CL6 Laser, 2000 Watt, 5'x10'
- Flo Water-jet, Dual head, 8'x12'
- Flo Water-jet, Dynamic Cutting 6'x12',
- Oven, Colmet 8' x 8' x 10'
- Pressure Island
- Sames Powder Guns/Sprayer Control Unit
- Spray Booth Donaldson Torit Downflow Dust Collector and recycle bins
- Digital Height Gauge, Tesa-Hite 700, Model 730044, 28"
- Optical Compariter, MasterView MV14
- Surface Plate, 24"x36"x4", Inspection Grade
- Surface Plate, 36"x48"x6", Inspection Grade
- CMM, FARO Gauge Plus, 48"
|Metal finishing is the art of making your manufactured parts look their finest. This process may simply polish the surface to provide a bright appearance or consist of applying another metal to change the surface properties or appearance of the part.
- Powder Coating
- Chemical Film
- Silk Screening