MIG and TIG Welding
L&M Precision Fabrication uses a broad range of welding processes including MIG, TIG and spot welding to meet all your welding needs for steel, stainless, titanium, or aluminum. Tight Tolerances joining thin aluminum (032) is our specialty. L&M welders are certified to AWS, Mil. Spec and Aerospace standards. Whether furnishing a precision part to your specs and drawings, or taking a rough concept through to finish, every project at L&M receives the same attention to detail. Our service was recognized by the 2008 Agora Award for Business Excellence, Medium Business of the Year.
In addition to welding we take pride in our powder coating (or final finish), light assembly, and engineering and design assistance services—using SolidWorks 3D CAD software–adding cost-effective value for our customers.
|AS 9100C quality system - L&M Precision Fabrication Inc., is committed to meeting or exceeding all customer requirements and expectations by continually improving processes, capabilities, and the effectiveness of quality management systems.
|L&M Precision Fabrication's engineering department is committed to continuous improvement of existing product lines and to ongoing research and development of new solutions for current manufacturing challenges.
|L&M Precision Fabrication's shipping department is staffed with dedicated individuals who ensure that your products or parts and assemblies are shipped safely and securely. L&M is serviced by FedEX, UPS, and short- and long-haul freight companies. L&M trucks provide local delivery.
- Electronic Gaming
- Signal Control
|Lean Manufacturing processes contribute to L&M's consistent quality and continual process improvement. All managers and supervisors are Lean Manufacturing Certified
Response to customer needs is immediate, whether it be:
- engineering changes
- lead time
- nonconformance issues
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified and AS 9100C Quality Management System
- MIL-STD compliance for DOD, USAF, USN, and FAA
- NEMA 3 to NEMA 12 enclosures manufactured and assembled
- RoHS compliant materials used in all manufacturing processes
- Weld Shop Certified to AWS, Military Spec and Aerospace Standards
- Heliarc Welders
- Plasma Cutters
- Spot Welders
- Tube Benders
- Wire Feed Welders
- Hand Grinders/Sanders
- Oven, Colmet 8' x 8' x 10'
- Pressure Island
- Sames Powder Guns/Sprayer Control Unit
- Spray Booth Donaldson Torit Downflow Dust Collector and recycle bins
- Digital Height Gauge, Tesa-Hite 700, Model 730044, 28"
- Optical Compariter, MasterView MV14
- Surface Plate, 24"x36"x4", Inspection Grade
- Surface Plate, 36"x48"x6", Inspection Grade
- CMM, FARO Gauge Plus, 48"
|Metal finishing is the art of making your manufactured parts look their finest. This process may simply polish the surface to provide a bright appearance or consist of applying another metal to change the surface properties or appearance of the part.
- Powder Coating
- Chemical Film
- Silk Screening